Asked to complete a questionnaire, but can't (Staff: fixed)
Thread poster: Tom in London
Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:20
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Nov 8, 2016

EMAIL

Dear Tom in London,

The ProZ.com site team periodically survey site members to gauge their satisfaction with their membership and with membership benefits.

This brief survey asks a few questions regarding your experience with ProZ.com Mobile, one of the recently released membership benefits.

ACTIVE USER SURVEY:
If you are an active user of ProZ.com Mobile, please complete this su
... See more
EMAIL

Dear Tom in London,

The ProZ.com site team periodically survey site members to gauge their satisfaction with their membership and with membership benefits.

This brief survey asks a few questions regarding your experience with ProZ.com Mobile, one of the recently released membership benefits.

ACTIVE USER SURVEY:
If you are an active user of ProZ.com Mobile, please complete this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/v7EXMopBmMdW54Fv2

FORMER USER SURVEY:
If you are not a user of ProZ.com Mobile anymore, please complete this survey instead: https://goo.gl/forms/qP8rVcikSTRQImgV2

Your responses will help staff to improve the ProZ.com mobile experience.

END OF EMAIL

I click on the link and get this:

Screen Shot

So I've given up. I was only doing this because I had a spare minute, but now I'm busy.

[Edited at 2016-11-08 18:33 GMT]
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Thanks, fixed Nov 8, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Tom.

The survey is now open to everyone.

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Asked to complete a questionnaire, but can't (Staff: fixed)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »