Only members can post in this forum

The current promotion offers an extra month for each year of membership purchased
Thread poster: roak
roak
roak
United States
German to English
Apr 18, 2007

Can one use this facility more than once? I availed of this ONCE and now when I click on that link the second time, I am taken to the same page as on the previous ocassion and am prompted to choose the mode of payment.
If I use this facility AGAIN before the final date I would in effect get not 1 but 2 months extra. Sounds wierd, doesnt it? To my mind it is a misuse of the facility given by Proz. Does one have an answer?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-18 18:36]

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 14:14
English
You may purchase membership as many times as you would like during the campaign Apr 18, 2007

Hi Roak,

You are correct in saying that if you were to purchase an additional (second) year-long membership during the campaign, you would receive an additional month of free membership on top of the original free month of membership you received. I don't see any problem with it, but appreciate your concern!

May I suggest purchasing 12 one-year memberships?

Best regards,
Justin

Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:14
Dutch to English
+ ...
multiple years Apr 18, 2007

Thanks, Justin for clarifying this. I will definitely avail myself of the option to buy another year.

Great!
Keep up the good work.
Lucinda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The current promotion offers an extra month for each year of membership purchased

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »