Maria Lacoste  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:30
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 13, 2005

Hi everybody,

I’m from Ba, I’ve been a member for a while now, but I finally decided to profit from Proz's offer and become a Platinum member. I’m a literary translator and will become a sworn translator soon.

My pairs are English-Spanish-English, and I mainly translate and proofread technical, scientific and general texts.

Outside translation, I enjoy traveling, literature and doing decoupage which is an ancient craft.

I haven’t h
... See more
Hi everybody,

I’m from Ba, I’ve been a member for a while now, but I finally decided to profit from Proz's offer and become a Platinum member. I’m a literary translator and will become a sworn translator soon.

My pairs are English-Spanish-English, and I mainly translate and proofread technical, scientific and general texts.

Outside translation, I enjoy traveling, literature and doing decoupage which is an ancient craft.

I haven’t had the chance to browse through all this wonderful site yet but expect to do so in the very near future.

Thank you Henry, thank you all!

Regards,

María Fernanda
Collapse

Mariana Toscano
Mariana Toscano  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
BIENVENIDA FERNANDA! Dec 13, 2005

Hi Maria Fernanda! Welcome to ProZ!
I can tell you that one of the main characteristics of ProZ is the respect and professionalism show by each colleague. After a couple of days going through the site features, you'll soon find yourself at ease to participate, collaborate and share your points of view on different subjects with translators all over the world. I'm sure you'll find in ProZ a great place to work, interact and al
... See more
Hi Maria Fernanda! Welcome to ProZ!
I can tell you that one of the main characteristics of ProZ is the respect and professionalism show by each colleague. After a couple of days going through the site features, you'll soon find yourself at ease to participate, collaborate and share your points of view on different subjects with translators all over the world. I'm sure you'll find in ProZ a great place to work, interact and also meet wonderful people!
So good luck and remember we are here if you need a hand!
Kisses, Marian
Collapse

Maria Lacoste
Argentina
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mariana! Dec 13, 2005

Hi Mariana,

Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I find Proz a wonderful site, as you just said. I'll take my time to go over the different features 1

Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg  Identity Verified
Dutch to English
+ ...
Hola María, Dec 13, 2005

Bienvenida.

Welcome to our world. Enjoy all the aspects of the site and remember, if you have questions we are just an email or a forum away.

Saludos desde Suriname,
Lucinda

Maria Lacoste
Argentina
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Lucinda! Dec 13, 2005

Thanks a lot for your welcome message! I'll keep in mind that I can turn to you all in case I need assistance.

Saludos desde Buenos Aires,

María Fernanda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Another one form Argentina...

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »