https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_membership/244570-brownies_discount_on_membership.html&phpv_redirected=1

Only members can post in this forum

Brownies discount on membership?
Thread poster: Claire Cox
Claire Cox
Claire Cox
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:27
French to English
+ ...
Mar 6, 2013

Hello,

I'm just about to renew my membership but I can't see the option to use my brownies for a discount as I've always done before. Have I missed something - is that option no longer available? And if not, what exactly is the point of all those brownies?! I assumed they worked as a sort of loyalty bonus for long-standing members, albeit a very tiny one.

Claire

Russell Jones
Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Italian to English
Discount Mar 6, 2013

Hi Claire

I can see the discount - $19 on 1 year and $13 on 6 months.

The page also offers online chat help with staff member Yana Dovgopol, who is online now.

Claire Cox
Claire Cox
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Russell Mar 6, 2013

Hmmm, still nothing showing on my page and Yana isn't available at the moment, so I've sent her a message. Perhaps I haven't got enough? I thought it was 3000, but perhaps I'm mistaken? I don't understand why I can't find it written down anywhere so we know what to aim for!

Valery Kaminski
Valery Kaminski  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 05:27
English to Russian
+ ...
4000 Mar 6, 2013

You need 4000 to be offered a discount.

Claire Cox
Claire Cox
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ah - that explains it then! Mar 6, 2013

I obviously haven't been as active on the site this year as in previous years! Thanks Valery. Would it be possible for the administrators to make this information easy to find though, as it certainly didn't come up on a site search?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Brownies discount on membership?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »