Nicola Beedle
Nicola Beedle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 14, 2011

Hello there,

I joined ProZ.com last month as a paying member. When I did so, I purchased the 1 year full membership with a training module. However, an option has never come up to chose the training module nor any information on any training modules linked to this offer. I've tried looking in all the training content but I can't see anything for it.

How can I get access to the training which I paid for in the offer?

Thanks for all your help!

... See more
Hello there,

I joined ProZ.com last month as a paying member. When I did so, I purchased the 1 year full membership with a training module. However, an option has never come up to chose the training module nor any information on any training modules linked to this offer. I've tried looking in all the training content but I can't see anything for it.

How can I get access to the training which I paid for in the offer?

Thanks for all your help!

Nic
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Please submit a support request Sep 14, 2011

Hello Nic,

Thank you for purchasing the membership and training package at ProZ.com.

To better address your request could you please submit a support request here http://www.proz.com/support/ ? This will help me to provide you with further information.

Thanks in advance.

My bests,
Helen

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 12:30
SITE STAFF
Here's the link to select the option you want Sep 14, 2011

Hello Nic,

Thanks for joining, and welcome! You should have received an email indicating where to go to select your training option at the time of your purchase. You can use this link:

http://www.proz.com/translator-training/packages/campaign

Just use the "Select this package" button next to the option you want. You will then receive another
... See more
Hello Nic,

Thanks for joining, and welcome! You should have received an email indicating where to go to select your training option at the time of your purchase. You can use this link:

http://www.proz.com/translator-training/packages/campaign

Just use the "Select this package" button next to the option you want. You will then receive another email confirming your selection.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Nicola Beedle
Nicola Beedle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 14, 2011

Thank you both Helen & Jared for you information!

I was starting to think I'd dreamt it!

Thanks again!

Nic

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Membership offer with Training

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »