https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_membership/193472-does_prozcom_accept_payments_with_diners_club_credit_card.html&phpv_redirected=1

Only members can post in this forum

Does ProZ.com accept payments with Diners Club credit card?
Thread poster: Ana-Maria Kozlovac
Ana-Maria Kozlovac
Ana-Maria Kozlovac  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 12:24
Member (2009)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Mar 3, 2011

Dear Collegues!

I would like to know if somebody of you living in CROATIA pay Renewal Membership "online" with your DINERS CLUB credit card. I have been trying to do that constantly already for 2 days , but without any result. When I enter my Credit card number , expiration date and code, it says that the authorization is failed, although my DC card is valid (expiration date: January/2014). I contacted Diners Club , but they say that they have not received any authorization and t
... See more
Dear Collegues!

I would like to know if somebody of you living in CROATIA pay Renewal Membership "online" with your DINERS CLUB credit card. I have been trying to do that constantly already for 2 days , but without any result. When I enter my Credit card number , expiration date and code, it says that the authorization is failed, although my DC card is valid (expiration date: January/2014). I contacted Diners Club , but they say that they have not received any authorization and that the error might be on the "proz" site.
It is going to become a torture! If somebody of you living in CROATIA have similar problems! There is nothing else to do, but to pay the renewal membership by wire transfer and to pay additional banking costs.
Any information about that would be useful for me.
Thank you in advance.
Ana Maria
Collapse

María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
Local time: 07:24
SITE STAFF
Membership Mar 3, 2011

Hi Ana Maria,

Have you tried 2checkout? it is an alternative payment method of the Credit Card and sometimes it is simpler on the back end processing and payments go through successfully.

If that fails as well, then wire transfer, Paypal, Moneybookers, check and Western Union are the options available to make the payment.

Anyway, Diners Club is not one of the credit cards accepted for ProZ.com direct credit card payments. Only Visa, Mastercard, AmEx and Dis
... See more
Hi Ana Maria,

Have you tried 2checkout? it is an alternative payment method of the Credit Card and sometimes it is simpler on the back end processing and payments go through successfully.

If that fails as well, then wire transfer, Paypal, Moneybookers, check and Western Union are the options available to make the payment.

Anyway, Diners Club is not one of the credit cards accepted for ProZ.com direct credit card payments. Only Visa, Mastercard, AmEx and Discover credit cards are accepted by the online payment system.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Florencia
ProZ.com
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason:

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does ProZ.com accept payments with Diners Club credit card?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »