Only members can post in this forum

Should I renew my Proz membership in China or in the Philippines?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 13:49
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 1, 2010

Currently, I live in China, but will soon move back to the Philippines. I bought my Proz membership at a heavily discounted price that was offered to residents in China. This membership will lapse in the end of May this year.

How much is a Proz membership if I live in the Philippines, and how much is it if I live in China? Can I already today renew my membership in Proz while still living here in China,
... See more

Currently, I live in China, but will soon move back to the Philippines. I bought my Proz membership at a heavily discounted price that was offered to residents in China. This membership will lapse in the end of May this year.

How much is a Proz membership if I live in the Philippines, and how much is it if I live in China? Can I already today renew my membership in Proz while still living here in China, and count the renewal 1 year from end of May?
Collapse

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
The local payment option is available in some countries only (China is one of them) Mar 1, 2010

Dear Fredrik,

ProZ.com offers the option to purchase membership in local currency for some countries and China is among them (for the time being there is not such an option for the Philippines.) You can see the information about local payment here

Can I already today renew my membership in Proz while still living here in China, and count the renewal 1 year from end of May?

Yes, you can. every time you purchase a renewal the time is added to the remaining time you have in your current membership. For example, if your membership expires in three months and you buy the membership for one year, your renewal date will be in 15 months.

Thanks for your support of the site!

Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search