Thread poster: mutarjem
Susanne Andersson
Susanne Andersson  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 11:51
English to Swedish
+ ...
Hi, May 28, 2012

I will arrive on the 7 th, at lunch time, and I would love some company during my sightseeing in Barcelona. I have tried to book tickets for the Sagrada Familia at 10 on Friday, but havn't succeeded yet, will try again later.

Susanne

corinne durand
corinne durand  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:51
English to French
+ ...
Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all ! May 29, 2012

Hi guys,

I will be arriving on Thursday evening and am trying to get in touch with a friend living in Barcelona to see if I can meet up with her on Thursday evening and/or Friday, however, I will be delighted to join you if/when she isn't available... and I will keep you posted.
See you all soon anyway !
Corinne

corinne durand
corinne durand  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:51
English to French
+ ...
Count me in for Friday! May 29, 2012

Hello again,

I will be catching up with my friend on Thursday night, and therefore would love to meet up with you for sightseeing on Friday!

Will keep checking for updates, see you all soon...

mutarjem
mutarjem  Identity Verified
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Final Arrangements inshallah Jun 3, 2012

Hello everybody,

I shall arrive inshallah at 02:20pm, Jun 06, Wed.
So assuming the flight arrives on time, I guess we can meet at around 5 pm. Please let me know what you think.

https://rapidshare.com/files/998089894/hotel_map.pdf

that is a map to my hotel, so you can select a nearby meeting point. Please let me know ASAP so that we can pl
... See more
Hello everybody,

I shall arrive inshallah at 02:20pm, Jun 06, Wed.
So assuming the flight arrives on time, I guess we can meet at around 5 pm. Please let me know what you think.

https://rapidshare.com/files/998089894/hotel_map.pdf

that is a map to my hotel, so you can select a nearby meeting point. Please let me know ASAP so that we can plan well for Wednesday evening and Thursday sightseeing. For Friday, I believe we already have plans with the rest of the group.

All the best and looking forward to meeting you all, old friends and new ones too.

Sameh Ragab

Feel free to contact me by email or via Skype.

Sam Ragab
[email protected]
My Skype ID is: arabiana

[Edited at 2012-06-03 08:34 GMT]
Collapse

Annie Fitzback
Annie Fitzback  Identity Verified
Italy
English to French
+ ...
Count me in for Thursday Jun 5, 2012

Hi all!

I am very excited about participating in my first in-person conference!
I will be arriving in Barcelona on Thursday morning and would love to get together with some of you for sightseeing.
Are there plans in place for Thursday afternoon/evening?
Thank you for keeping me posted!
All the best, and see you soon!

Annie

Monika Hamernikova
Monika Hamernikova
Czech Republic
Member (2002)
English to Czech
+ ...
Thursday night + Friday Jun 6, 2012

Hi folks,

I am also coming on Thursday afternoon. I have booked a ticket for flamenco show at www.tablaodecarmen.com. This place is close to the Magic Fountain at Montjuice (the fountain starts "singing" at 8 p.m and lasts until midnight). Anybody wants to join us?
And how about Friday afternoon, any fix place to meet the group before the pow-wow?

Monika

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Gathering and Siteseeings

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »