Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:32
English to Italian
+ ...
May 23, 2011

Dear Friends,

thank you for attending the 1st ProZ.com Europe International Conference in Rome!

Time flew by, and I did not get a chance to spend as much time with each of you as I would have liked, but I am sure that the event has offered you all great opportunities to learn, network and have fun.

Special thanks to ProZ.com for having involved me in this challenge many months ago, thank you to Henry and Leslie and all ProZ.com staff for choosing Rome as th
... See more
Dear Friends,

thank you for attending the 1st ProZ.com Europe International Conference in Rome!

Time flew by, and I did not get a chance to spend as much time with each of you as I would have liked, but I am sure that the event has offered you all great opportunities to learn, network and have fun.

Special thanks to ProZ.com for having involved me in this challenge many months ago, thank you to Henry and Leslie and all ProZ.com staff for choosing Rome as the location to celebrate 10 years of in-person events, the first of which took place in Italy in 2001

I would like to thank our Sponsors for supporting the Conference
Kilgray Translation Technolgies www.kilgray.com
Wordfast www.wordfast.com
The Foreign Friend www.theforeignfriend.com
Advanced International Translations www.translationmanagementsystem.com/
DCL Francesco Urzì http://combinazioni-lessicali.com/

Thank you to all Speakers who volounteerd to share their expertise with the ProZ.com community http://www.proz.com/conference/205?page=speakers

Thank you to those who helped in all the organization phases of the Conference, including Esther and Samuele at the registrastion desk.

Certificates of attendance will be uploaded on your profile page in the next few days.

Please take a moment to provide feedback on the sessions you followed when you receive the e-mail notification.

I will be creating a foum thread to share links for picture galleries.

Thanks again for making the 1st ProZ.com Europe International Conference a wonderful event!

Ciao,

Daniela

[Edited at 2011-05-23 10:51 GMT]
Collapse

Alejandra Pérez
Alejandra Pérez  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 23:32
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
AN EXCELLENT CONFERENCE IN ROME !!! May 25, 2011

Thank you Daniela for all you prepared for this excellent Conference I attended.
It'm happy from came to Uruguay for this important Conference, very different of the others where I participate in South America. An effort to write and to speak in english or italian for me because of my native language SPANISH and my working languages: french and portuguese, but again, IT WAS VERY USEFULL.

All the topics where VERY WELL SELECTED.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Rome Conference 2011: thank you all for taking part in a memorable event

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »