Thread poster: garciaripoll
garciaripoll
garciaripoll
Spain
Local time: 18:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 10, 2011

I submitted a topic as a possible lecture at Rome conference. How can I know has it been selected or not? Thank you.

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:44
English to Italian
+ ...
Speaker applications closed Feb 10, 2011

Hello Maria José,
and first of all thank you offering your expertise!
Speaker applications for this specific conference were closed a few weeks ago , and the program is now visible on the conference page.
However, all offers from potential speakers are kept in a database for future events.
I don't seem to have received any notification of your proposal, could you send me a link via e-mail through my profi
... See more
Hello Maria José,
Speaker applications for this specific conference were closed a few weeks ago , and the program is now visible on the conference page.
However, all offers from potential speakers are kept in a database for future events.
I don't seem to have received any notification of your proposal, could you send me a link via e-mail through my profile page?
Ciao, I hope to see you in Rome among the many participants
Daniela
Collapse

garciaripoll
garciaripoll
Spain
Local time: 18:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Feb 15, 2011

Daniela Zambrini wrote:

Hello Maria José,
I don't seem to have received any notification of your proposal, could you send me a link via e-mail through my profile page?
Ciao, I hope to see you in Rome among the many participants
Daniela

Thank you Daniela for your reply. I am not interested in attending as a participant. I shall make another proposal for the next forum.
Regards.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Rome conference 2011: speaker application

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »