ProZ.com 2015 conference in Modena, Italy: congratulations on-line training winners!
Thread poster: Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Oct 13, 2015

Dear members,

I'm happy to announce the three attendees to the ProZ.com 2015 regional conference in Modena, Italy who won the on-line training course on "Marketing for translators" for booking their seat during the "Early bird" phase:

See more
Dear members,

I'm happy to announce the three attendees to the ProZ.com 2015 regional conference in Modena, Italy who won the on-line training course on "Marketing for translators" for booking their seat during the "Early bird" phase:

Silvia Bischi

Dominic Currie

Brenda Morini

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to every ProZ.com member who booked their seat at the conference!

For more information about this conference, visit the official conference page: http://www.proz.com/conference/661

Happy translating!

Lucia
Collapse

Brenda Morini
Brenda Morini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:00
Member (2014)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you! Oct 13, 2015

Thank you very much!

I will be glad to make the most of the course.

See you soon,

Brenda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com 2015 conference in Modena, Italy: congratulations on-line training winners!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »