Spam eating up all my email space
Thread poster: ManuelHP
ManuelHP
ManuelHP
Local time: 14:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 14, 2007

My disk usage (hosting globo.co.uk) appears as over 500Mb with -333Mb availability... although I am a very light user.
I presume most of it must be spam, but I cannot get rid of it. I used to have a hosting called tr92 and somehow many features have been copied over to my new hosting. In fact, the old pages (tr92) still appear under globo.co.uk.
How can I get rid of all the spam that's blocking the service? How can I delete the old tr92 and upload my new website htmls?
Thanks<
... See more
My disk usage (hosting globo.co.uk) appears as over 500Mb with -333Mb availability... although I am a very light user.
I presume most of it must be spam, but I cannot get rid of it. I used to have a hosting called tr92 and somehow many features have been copied over to my new hosting. In fact, the old pages (tr92) still appear under globo.co.uk.
How can I get rid of all the spam that's blocking the service? How can I delete the old tr92 and upload my new website htmls?
Thanks
Manuel
Collapse

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:10
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Check your default email address ... Oct 14, 2007

where probably all this spam sits. Your default address would be your username at yourdomainname. I just had similar experience myself.

Deleting files usually is done by loging into your control panel or file manager where you can delete, move or upload files. I can't tell you more because I'm unfamiliar with your hosting package - I use ProZ.com hosting.

If you have problems accessing your files, you should contact your hosting system administrator and ask them for he
... See more
where probably all this spam sits. Your default address would be your username at yourdomainname. I just had similar experience myself.

Deleting files usually is done by loging into your control panel or file manager where you can delete, move or upload files. I can't tell you more because I'm unfamiliar with your hosting package - I use ProZ.com hosting.

If you have problems accessing your files, you should contact your hosting system administrator and ask them for help.

HTH,
Magda
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spam eating up all my email space

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »