Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 01:29
English to German
+ ...
Sep 4, 2006

Hi!
I don´t this is an issue for the staff, but I wanted to cross-check, whether we have a similar situation with proz.com hosting services. Lately ( about 4-5 days) I am regularly receiving acknowledgement mails from my domain at tle-services. with proz.com, from accounts that do not even exist What could this be. All nourishing help is much appreciated. Best Brandis

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 02:29
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Normal scam Sep 4, 2006

This happens since years with all kind of domains. Train your mailprogram to filter these into the scam-folder.
And remove all appearances of your addres from your web-content.

Regards
Heinrich

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

receiving strange mails from my domain account

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »