Peter Gennet
Austria
Local time: 15:38
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Aug 24, 2006

Dear colleagues,
for one year, I had an advanced hosting package, which now expired. As I do not need 10 sql databases and 50 mail addresses any more, I decided to feel comfortable with the standard package.

Instead of downgrading, my account closed, so no website, no mails for one week now. Nobody replied to my support request and no phone number is available on this website. Is there anyone that had the same problem or can tell me, who is to be contacted for that?

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 09:38
English
Your account should be back to normal Aug 24, 2006

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delayed response, I have responded to your support ticket, and unsuspended your hosting account.

Best regards,
Justin

Peter Gennet
Peter Gennet
Austria
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Fine Aug 24, 2006

Great, thank you, Justin

---------------------------------------
www.marketing-translator.com
- the concept behind the words

Anjo Sterringa
Anjo Sterringa  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
Justin.... Aug 24, 2006

My web site still does not have any photos and I have not received a repy on the support ticket I sent you through your profile.....

http://www.proz.com/topic/53668

Anjo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hosting not available after downgrade to standard package

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »