Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
I see my website was deleted this night
Thread poster: Igor Kreknin
Ruben Berrozpe (X)
Ruben Berrozpe (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Old backup Aug 9, 2006

It seems that some of the changes I made to my Website on Monday (after the "warning period" passed) are lost. Can you look into that Justin?

On a parallel note, I hope any future upgrades are done more efficiently, considering the number of professional accounts and Websites affected by this change.

Rb

ckatsidonis
ckatsidonis  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 13:47
English to French
+ ...
Most annoying Aug 9, 2006

I am baffled: my support ticket is still open after two days. And I am not the only one!

As a colleague from Australia mentioned, those of us on this side of the planet (Asia, Oceania) are even worse off as our e-mails have been cut off for more than two days now. In 1996, it would have been OK. Not in 2006 as e-mail is a vital part of the business.

The prejudice caused by this amateurish upgrade is grave. I certainly expect a compensation for this.

Regard
... See more
I am baffled: my support ticket is still open after two days. And I am not the only one!

As a colleague from Australia mentioned, those of us on this side of the planet (Asia, Oceania) are even worse off as our e-mails have been cut off for more than two days now. In 1996, it would have been OK. Not in 2006 as e-mail is a vital part of the business.

The prejudice caused by this amateurish upgrade is grave. I certainly expect a compensation for this.

Regards,

Charalambos
Collapse

Rosa Rubio
Rosa Rubio  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I also get the "This page has not been created yet" message! Aug 9, 2006

I have just checked it out, and my website is not working either (www.rosarubio.com)... nor my e-mail account!!!!

I would appreciate it if you could fix it: my business is at stake!!!

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
For the e-mail problem Aug 9, 2006

Rosa Rubio wrote:

I have just checked it out, and my website is not working either (www.rosarubio.com)... nor my e-mail account!!!!

Until things come back to normal, you may want to try the workarounds Justin has suggested here.

Christopher Schmidt
Christopher Schmidt  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:47
German to English
+ ...
same here: "page has not been created yet" Aug 9, 2006

Another down page. Please restore service asap!

Chris
www.tranzmatic.com

justin C
justin C
United States
English
Problem regarding the 'This page has not been created yet' Aug 9, 2006

Hi all,

For all of those who mentioned that the you were experiencing 'This page has not been created yet' is showing up, I have fixed the problem and you should be able to see your website as normal. If anyone else is experiencing this problem please feel free to email me directly at justin at proz dot com .

Andy, I've contacted you via email regarding the issues you are having.

Best regards,
Justin

justin C
justin C
United States
English
I have restored a 'fresher' backup, Ruben Aug 9, 2006

You should be able to see all your updated pages.

Best regards,
Justin

Rosa Rubio
Rosa Rubio  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Problems solved! Aug 9, 2006

Thanks Mihai for the reference and Justin for fixing the problem with my website. Now everything works smoothly

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I see my website was deleted this night

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »