Thread poster: Florian Willer
Florian Willer
Florian Willer  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:30
Member (2006)
English to German
Jul 2, 2006

hi again,

i still cannot access my proz hosting account. all i want is ftp access and access to the database configuration, can someone help me please? can't reset the password or do anything at all... just delete any content that might be there so i can start building a site.

nothing to do with hosting, but my profile is still not verified despite various attempts. some help would be appreciated here as well.

thanks.
florian

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 13:30
English
Did you just forget your password? Jul 3, 2006

Hi Florian,

I can access your CPanel account just fine, did you simply forget your password? Or do you not know the link to get to your CPanel account?

I can reset your password for you, just let me know exactly what the issue is and I will contact you directly after that.

If you need anything else please feel free to email me - justin at proz dot com or, submit a support ticket.

Best regards,
Justin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

still no access to cpanel/ftp

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »