How to clean up my domain mail account
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 13:27
English to German
+ ...
May 19, 2006

it seems there is a large amount of unwanted mails, mailer daemon says - 48 hours, returned to the sender but records everything, which is fine, but all that is taking up my domain space. What to do adv. pl. Brandis

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:27
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Empty the SPAM at HORDE May 19, 2006

When I have that problem, I go to

My PROZ.com > My Hostin > "Webmail" > HORDE > Spam folder.

I delete tons of spam emails et voila!

I hope it helps!

Regards

Clarisa

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I know that method May 19, 2006

Hi!

I do not see the content of the mails I delete and not all are spam, infact I have no spam at all. In the past I have once tried do delete manually, those days I used to have a PHPBB at the backend and that was used by somany unwanted visitors and members and lead to somuch of headache, I had gone to the C-panel and deleted a few, what do I get, a message in my mailbox that my hosting services are being suspended. Here the staff could help me clear-up the mess. Best Brandis

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have followed your adv. May 19, 2006

Hi!

I went to horde and found about 600 mails I have never seen, and managed to remove about 200. But before the removal the disc space was about 9 MB and after the removal it is 7 MB. What does make of..... I know further lesser space. Now I expect the domain manager sending me a warning messag, " eeeh! you have to manage, your disc space is now .....! take care" Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to clean up my domain mail account

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »