Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Release announcement - Hosting made easy!
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto
Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:59
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Can't edit the text on my site. Dec 8, 2006

Hello everyone,

I just created my new Proz- website (4 pages, not published yet). Now I want to make some corrections. There is a edit-button which shows you the page you want to work in, the only problem is that there seems to be no way to save the changes. I really tried every 'jingle' possible, tried it in firefox and explorer, but to no avail.
Can anybody help me out here.

Thanks

Robert

David Higbee
David Higbee
United States
Local time: 09:59
Japanese to English
+ ...
I have published my site through the site creator several times, but can never access my site Dec 14, 2006

I haven't been able to see the site I created once since I became a member two months ago. The publishing process appears to work, but after that I can't access the page. I submitted a support ticket and was only told to look at the discussion board threads. I have not found any useful information and would like to begin using my page ASAP. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

David H.

weareaccurate
weareaccurate
Local time: 13:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
I cannot get my website published! Jan 19, 2007

At step 3 I tick the boxes that will supposedly be the future pages of my website but when I click on "next step" there's a notification saying that I should configure my pages because they require additional information. The fact is that I have completed everything required for the website. I can figure out what I should do. Can anybody tell me what's wrong? Thanx

dmoamin
dmoamin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:59
Arabic to English
+ ...
what about uploading your site? Apr 14, 2007

Hi
I am trying to upload a site that i already created " it is not frontpage" i created it using a CD that i purchased along with a book, the CD offers tamplets and that is what i used.

It requires FTP and i know it and i used that in the dialogue this is all fine, the problem is when upload is a success it doesnt show on my website when i click on the domain

it keeps saying this member did not create a website yet please check again later.

any ideas
... See more
Hi
I am trying to upload a site that i already created " it is not frontpage" i created it using a CD that i purchased along with a book, the CD offers tamplets and that is what i used.

It requires FTP and i know it and i used that in the dialogue this is all fine, the problem is when upload is a success it doesnt show on my website when i click on the domain

it keeps saying this member did not create a website yet please check again later.

any ideas? it is something that i need to change in the FTP file? or what is it that i am doing wrong?

thanks
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Release announcement - Hosting made easy!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »