Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 18:59
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Jan 2, 2006

Hi!
A month ago I enquired about dropping my domain skoponet.com and make schneeland.com my only domain at Proz.com. I was told the change would take place, but nothing has happend so far.
Please take action.
Regards
Heinrich

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Submit a support request Jan 2, 2006

Hi!

I don’t know what may have happened (I had a similar request some time ago and it only took a day to implement the change), but I think you’d better submit a support request or re-open the relevant support ticket, if you have one. That’s the quickest method to draw the staff’s attention on your issue.

Mihai

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 11:59
English
Your hosting account should be back to normal Jan 8, 2006

Hi Heinrich,

Your advanced hosting expired, and your hosting account was temporarily suspended. I have unsuspended your account and everything is back to normal. Sorry for any inconvience this has caused.

And for the future please do not hesitate to reopen a support ticket or submit a new one. Mahai is correct in saying it is the best way to get a hold of staff about an issue.

And thanks for supporting the site!

Best Regards,
Justin

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 18:59
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Justin Jan 8, 2006

But would it be possible to put a visible link to support on the My hostings page? I re-opened my support ticket, but to no avail.
Regards
Heinrich

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My main domain should have been set already

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »