Thread poster: Harmen Rijks
Harmen Rijks
Harmen Rijks  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2004)
English to Dutch
Apr 6, 2005

Hi,

I've requested to change my username/password on my hosting account and got a message twice saying that the new username/password had been sent to the e-mail address as mentioned on my account.

I have received neither e-mails.

Can you please check?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-04-06 13:43]

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 17:20
SITE STAFF
Contact email wasn't set in your hosting account; please try again Apr 6, 2005

Hi Harmen,

There was no contact email address set in your hosting control panel, so the system was unable to send the new password confirmation to you. I have set your hosting contact email address to the email address from your profile; please try to request a new hosting password again.

For other members experiencing this problem in the future, please submit a support request and site staff will update the c
... See more
Hi Harmen,

There was no contact email address set in your hosting control panel, so the system was unable to send the new password confirmation to you. I have set your hosting contact email address to the email address from your profile; please try to request a new hosting password again.

For other members experiencing this problem in the future, please submit a support request and site staff will update the contact address in your hosting control panel.

Best regards,

Jason
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Password change e-mail confirmation not received

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »