Shazly  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 07:56
Member (2003)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 4, 2017

Hello,

My domain shazlytrans.com is down and locked.

Is there a reason for that. Would you please help to unlock it as soon as possible?!

And the mail is down as well, and it is very urgent to solve this issue quickly. Thanks!

Best Regards
Shazly

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Please check your email account (the one not affiliated to your website) for email from Tucows Jan 4, 2017

Dear Shazly,

My apologies for the delay in resolving this issue.

You should have received several emails from Tucows - to the email account you list that is not affiliated with your website - asking you to confirm your contact information for your domain registration. To resolve the issue you are experiencing now, please search your inbox for one of these emails from Tucows and take the actions requested there. You should then be able to regain access to your domain.... See more
Dear Shazly,

My apologies for the delay in resolving this issue.

You should have received several emails from Tucows - to the email account you list that is not affiliated with your website - asking you to confirm your contact information for your domain registration. To resolve the issue you are experiencing now, please search your inbox for one of these emails from Tucows and take the actions requested there. You should then be able to regain access to your domain.

I hope this helps, but please let me know how everything goes.

Best regards,

Maria Kopnitsky
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Shazly
Shazly  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 07:56
Member (2003)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not solved Yet Jan 4, 2017

The issue is not solved yet, although I've followed all the instructions, but the domain is still inactive.
Please help to run the domain again as soon as possible.

[Edited at 2017-01-04 21:42 GMT]

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:56
SITE FOUNDER
(Replies have been provided offline) Jan 5, 2017

This has been addressed directly.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website and email is down and support team is not replying

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »