https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/289747-bandwidth_limit_exceeded.html&phpv_redirected=1

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
Thread poster: NPLtranslations
NPLtranslations
NPLtranslations
Denmark
Local time: 15:22
Danish to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 18, 2015

Hi

I hope somebody here can help me. When I go to my website I get the following message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

At the same time I keep having problems with my emails as well, and I do not receive all of them, at least so it seems.

I have addressed this issue to Support, but I am not getting a straight answer since June.

I am not that technical, but I have at least managed to create a website using WordPress, a
... See more
Hi

I hope somebody here can help me. When I go to my website I get the following message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

At the same time I keep having problems with my emails as well, and I do not receive all of them, at least so it seems.

I have addressed this issue to Support, but I am not getting a straight answer since June.

I am not that technical, but I have at least managed to create a website using WordPress, and it has been working for Little less than a year.

I am starting to lose business due to this problem, and I have sent a dozen of reminders, but have still no received any answer from the support team. So now I am also losing my hair over this

So does any of you know, what might be the problem? And do you know how to solve it? Can I do something myself?

Looking forward to reading your comments.

THANKS!
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:22
Member (2008)
Italian to English
No problems here Aug 18, 2015

I am not experiencing any problems visiting your website (here: http://www.bricksite.com/npltranslations)

This is not a Proz issue: it seems to be a problem with your own ISP, or your router.

One suggestion: switch off your router. Wait 5 minutes and then turn it on again and wait about another 5-10 minutes whilst it reconnects.

NPLtranslations
NPLtranslations
Denmark
Local time: 15:22
Danish to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That is my old website. Aug 18, 2015

My new website is www.npltranslations.com.

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:22
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Oh Aug 18, 2015

NPLtranslations wrote:

My new website is www.npltranslations.com.

Well - you should remove that link to the old website from your profile page.

You're right about the new one. I also get a "bandwidth exceeded" message. It may mean that your website is too heavy for the bandwidth you're allowed to use. Check the size of your new website - you may need to either (a) make it lighter by cleaning it up, reducing the number of images, etc of (b) move the whole website to a different host.

[Edited at 2015-08-18 08:48 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »