NPLtranslations
NPLtranslations
Denmark
Local time: 13:44
Danish to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 18, 2015

Hi

I hope somebody here can help me. When I go to my website I get the following message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

At the same time I keep having problems with my emails as well, and I do not receive all of them, at least so it seems.

I have addressed this issue to Support, but I am not getting a straight answer since June.

I am not that technical, but I have at least managed to create a website using WordPress, a
... See more
Hi

I hope somebody here can help me. When I go to my website I get the following message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

At the same time I keep having problems with my emails as well, and I do not receive all of them, at least so it seems.

I have addressed this issue to Support, but I am not getting a straight answer since June.

I am not that technical, but I have at least managed to create a website using WordPress, and it has been working for Little less than a year.

I am starting to lose business due to this problem, and I have sent a dozen of reminders, but have still no received any answer from the support team. So now I am also losing my hair over this

So does any of you know, what might be the problem? And do you know how to solve it? Can I do something myself?

Looking forward to reading your comments.

THANKS!
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:44
Member (2008)
Italian to English
No problems here Aug 18, 2015

I am not experiencing any problems visiting your website (here: http://www.bricksite.com/npltranslations)

This is not a Proz issue: it seems to be a problem with your own ISP, or your router.

One suggestion: switch off your router. Wait 5 minutes and then turn it on again and wait about another 5-10 minutes whilst it reconnects.

NPLtranslations
NPLtranslations
Denmark
Local time: 13:44
Danish to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That is my old website. Aug 18, 2015

My new website is www.npltranslations.com.

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:44
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Oh Aug 18, 2015

NPLtranslations wrote:

My new website is www.npltranslations.com.

Well - you should remove that link to the old website from your profile page.

You're right about the new one. I also get a "bandwidth exceeded" message. It may mean that your website is too heavy for the bandwidth you're allowed to use. Check the size of your new website - you may need to either (a) make it lighter by cleaning it up, reducing the number of images, etc of (b) move the whole website to a different host.

[Edited at 2015-08-18 08:48 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »