https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/27968-new_years_sale_advanced_hosting_1_yr_platinum_for_150_usd_eur_%5Bsale_has_ended%5D.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
New Year's sale: Advanced hosting + 1-yr platinum for 150 usd/eur [SALE HAS ENDED]
Thread poster: Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 04:27
SITE STAFF
Dec 30, 2004

[Note added 8 Jan 2005: Please note that this sale has now ended. -Jason]

To celebrate the new year, ProZ.com is offering 1 year of platinum membership with one year of advanced hosting for 150 usd/eur. Click here to buy now

A further discount is available for members with 4000 browniz: 130 usd/eur
Click here to buy now with browniz discount

Platinum membership increases exposure on the site--platinums appear first in directory search results and job quote listings, and are eligible for the "featured pro" rotation on the ProZ.com homepage. See this page for more information about platinum membership.

The advanced hosting upgrade, available to platinum members, provides advanced web hosting features:

- Up to 5 different sites with different domain names (domain fees may apply)
- 50 email accounts, with unlimited aliases
- 5 FTP accounts on your own FTP server
- 10 MySQL databases, for multiple web applications
- plus all the standard ProZ.com hosting features, including the popular cPanel hosting control panel. See the hosting info page for more details.

Further advanced hosting features are in development, including templates, which allow members to quickly and easily generate a simple business web site.

These hosting features alone would cost 120-240 usd/eur per year from a typical hosting provider. Platinum membership is normally 120 usd/eur, and the advanced hosting upgrade is normally 60 eur/usd per year.

To purchase one year of platinum membership and a one year advanced hosting upgrade for 150 eur/usd, click here: Buy now

Please note that domain registration, VAT, and transaction fees might apply.

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.

Maria Antonietta Ricagno
Maria Antonietta Ricagno  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:27
English to Italian
+ ...
Platinum + Hosting Dec 31, 2004

Hi Jason

I have a query: my Platinum membership will expire on 2nd March 05. I would like to renew it now using part of my BrowniZ points and also to buy the advanced hosting to trasfer my website from my current hosting provider.
Can I do that? Or should I buy the hosting+platinum at the price established, i.e. 150$/€ without using my BrowniZ?
Thank you so much for replying and...
Happy New Year!!!

Antonella

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Added browniz discount: 130 usd/eur Dec 31, 2004

Hi Antonella,

I have added an additional option to purchase the platinum advanced hosting package, with a discount for 4000 browniz, for 130 usd/eur.

Click here to buy with browniz discount

Thanks for writing.

Best regards,

Jason

Ann Nosova
Ann Nosova  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:27
English to Russian
+ ...
What is the discount coupon? Jan 1, 2005

Happy New Year!
My name is Ann Nosova. I have 4 474 BrowniZ and I would like to buy advanced hosting + 1 year platinum for 130 US$. Where should I get the coupon?
Thank you in advance.
Best wishes to everybody,
Sincerely Ann

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Discount coupon not required Jan 1, 2005

Hi Ann,

A discount coupon is not required to get the browniz discount. Just use the appropriate link: Click here to buy with 4000 browniz for 130 usd/eur

Best regards,

Jason

Gabella inc (X)
Gabella inc (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
English to French
+ ...
Is Platinum membership possible for a small translation company? Jan 1, 2005

I have incorporated my translation business last year and I am very interested by the Platinum membership deal including the web site. Is it possible to register under the name of my company or should I register as an individual?
Thanks and Happy New Year!

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Platinum membership is available for translation companies Jan 1, 2005

selnuit wrote:
I have incorporated my translation business last year and I am very interested by the Platinum membership deal including the web site. Is it possible to register under the name of my company or should I register as an individual?

Hi selnuit,

Platinum membership is available for translation companies as well as for freelancers. To show your company information in your profile, start at your profile page and click "edit personal data". Enter your company name in the "agency name" field, and set your "account type" to either "agency" or "both agency and freelancer".

Note that while the term "agency" is used in your profile settings, a more accurate term would be "translation company" or "language company". A profile terminology update is scheduled for 2005.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jason

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
I have 4000 Browniz Jan 1, 2005

Hi Jason,

My last contribution about "How to localize Access Databases" was not evaluated, otherwise I would have some more browniz, to go for advance hosting services. I would welcome all rejections and criticisms though. I am planing this migration step between in mid-March and April, by then I would have shifted to my new office. Is it possible to reserve this offer and pay around March?
Best Regards, Brandis

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
You have enough browniz for discount; limited time offer Jan 1, 2005

Brandis wrote:
I would have some more browniz, to go for advance hosting services.

Hi Brandis,

You have over 4000 browniz points, so you are eligible for the browniz discount on this offer. Click here to buy for 130 usd/eur with 4000 browniz

Is it possible to reserve this offer and pay around March?

This New Year's offer is available only for a limited time.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jason

Nicole Maina
Nicole Maina  Identity Verified
Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
for how long will this offer be available? Jan 3, 2005

[/quote]

This New Year's offer is available only for a limited time.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jason[/quote]

and:

how do I check how much my domain could cost?

thank you
nicole

Maria Antonietta Ricagno
Maria Antonietta Ricagno  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
payment Jan 3, 2005

Hi Jason

it's me again. Can I pay in dollars? (bank transfer)
Thank you

Antonella

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Offer available only until Friday, 7 January Jan 3, 2005

Hi Nicole,

This New Year's sale offer is available only until Friday, 7 January.

Annual domain registration fees are shown on the hosting info page: http://www.proz.com/?sp=host/info

Currently, registration fees for all supported domains are 10 usd/eur per year.

See the domain name HOWTO for details abo
... See more
Hi Nicole,

This New Year's sale offer is available only until Friday, 7 January.

Annual domain registration fees are shown on the hosting info page: http://www.proz.com/?sp=host/info

Currently, registration fees for all supported domains are 10 usd/eur per year.

See the domain name HOWTO for details about registering or transferring your domain: http://www.proz.com/howto/229

Best regards,

Jason
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Members in euro zone are asked to pay in euros Jan 3, 2005

Maria Antonietta Ricagno wrote:
it's me again. Can I pay in dollars? (bank transfer)

Hi Maria,

Members in the euro zone are asked to pay in euros. Please see this FAQ for details about ProZ.com's currency policy: http://www.proz.com/faq/membership#plat_dollar_euro

No-fee bank transfers are available for euro payments.

Best regards,

Jason

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Year's sale: Advanced hosting + 1-yr platinum for 150 usd/eur [SALE HAS ENDED]

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »