Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
New Year's sale: Advanced hosting + 1-yr platinum for 150 usd/eur [SALE HAS ENDED]
Thread poster: Jason Grimes
Maria Antonietta Ricagno
Maria Antonietta Ricagno  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:06
English to Italian
+ ...
thank you Jan 4, 2005

Hi Jason

thank you so much for the information.
I also need to know one more thing: my current website has been developed in ASP language, so I was wondering if it is possible to support its scripts. If not, will be possible in future?

Thank you for replying.

Cheers

Antonella

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 09:06
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
ASP is not currently supported Jan 5, 2005

Maria Antonietta Ricagno wrote:
I also need to know one more thing: my current website has been developed in ASP language, so I was wondering if it is possible to support its scripts. If not, will be possible in future?

Hi Maria,

ASP is not supported at this time. I will look into adding ASP support in the future.

Best regards,

Jason

María Cordón
María Cordón
English to Spanish
+ ...
How long before new membership status takes effect? Jan 7, 2005

I just bought the Adavance hosting + 1 yr platinum package and I would like to know when would be uggraded my status.
Thank you,
María I. Cordón

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-01-07 22:11]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-01-07 22:12]

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Membership upgraded as soon as payment received Jan 7, 2005

Hi Maria,

Your platinum membership status will take effect as soon as we have received your payment. For check and bank transfer payment methods, this can take up to a week. Credit card and Paypal payments should be processed immediately, unless they are "echeck" type payments, which can also take up to one week.

If you paid by credit card or Paypal, please submit a support request with details about your payment and support staff will help resolve the problem.
... See more
Hi Maria,

Your platinum membership status will take effect as soon as we have received your payment. For check and bank transfer payment methods, this can take up to a week. Credit card and Paypal payments should be processed immediately, unless they are "echeck" type payments, which can also take up to one week.

If you paid by credit card or Paypal, please submit a support request with details about your payment and support staff will help resolve the problem.

Best regards,

Jason
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
New Year's sale has ended Jan 8, 2005

The New Year's sale has now ended. Thank you to all who took part, and best wishes to everyone for a prosperous new year.

Best regards,

Jason

María Cordón
María Cordón
English to Spanish
+ ...
Platinum membership Jan 9, 2005

Thank you, my membership has been upgraded.
Best regards,
María I.

Shannon Morales
Shannon Morales  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:06
Member (2005)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Now what? Jan 11, 2005

Oh, no!!!! I've had "Sign up for Platinum membership and website hosting" on my "to-do" list for over a month now and I've been too busy to get to it. I was finally ready to do it now and it's OVER!!! Ack!!! Now what? I was really, really hoping to get in on this deal. Is there any plan to expand or extend the offer? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Thanks,
Shannon Morales
(Jpns-Eng translator currently living in Peru)

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Year's sale: Advanced hosting + 1-yr platinum for 150 usd/eur [SALE HAS ENDED]

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »