Annie Sapucaia
Annie Sapucaia  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:13
French to English
+ ...
Nov 30, 2013

Hi all,

I'm having a serious problem as I can't get into my Proz email account and it has ceased to work, saying that I am over quota. However, when I go into the Cpanel, that is not the case - it looks like there is plenty of space.
... See more
Hi all,

I'm having a serious problem as I can't get into my Proz email account and it has ceased to work, saying that I am over quota. However, when I go into the Cpanel, that is not the case - it looks like there is plenty of space. I already checked out this thread: http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/254171-webmail_overquota_assistance_needed.html but it seems there was no real solution. I can't even access the webmail as it won't let me log in (Internal Server Error 500).

This is very distressing to my as this is my business email and it's been over 24 hours - it's troubling to think clients may have contacted me and had their email bounce! I submitted a support request but no answer so far.

Anyone know what I could do? I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Annie
Collapse

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Domain expired, please submit support request Dec 2, 2013

Hello Annie,

It looks like your domain expired and was then purchased by someone else.

In this case, it would be best for you to submit a support request so that hosting staff can give you a better idea of what can be done in this situation.

Best regards,

Maria

Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Domain does not seem expired Dec 3, 2013

Forgive me for butting in, but I don't think Annie's domain registration (pluggedintranslator) has expired and purchased by someone else.
I am not sure where that info is coming from, but in the Whois lookup directory it is registered to her name with this info:
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-08-26 00:00:00
It also has transfer protection.
The website itself seems to be down, but that is more like a hosting issue, not a domain problem.
Just my 2 cents.
... See more
Forgive me for butting in, but I don't think Annie's domain registration (pluggedintranslator) has expired and purchased by someone else.
I am not sure where that info is coming from, but in the Whois lookup directory it is registered to her name with this info:
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-08-26 00:00:00
It also has transfer protection.
The website itself seems to be down, but that is more like a hosting issue, not a domain problem.
Just my 2 cents.
Katalin
Collapse

Annie Sapucaia
Annie Sapucaia  Identity Verified
Canada
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Domain not expired Dec 3, 2013

Thanks for your help, guys.

The domain is not expired but I did decide to transfer it over to another host, that's why it's down for now. Still mine, though!

The overquota thing turned out to actually be an overquota - I didn't realize there was so little space available. It was all very confusing to me as it's the first time I have a website.

I appreciate your replies!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Webmail Overquota Error

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »