Authorising domain transfer
Thread poster: C Greene
C Greene
C Greene  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:32
English to French
Aug 14, 2013

Hello,

I am in the process of transferring my domain to another host provider - I have 'unlocked' my domain but the new provider tells me I have to authorise transfer - would you know how to do this, please?

Thank you.

Chris

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Instructions provided via support request Aug 15, 2013

Hello Chris,

I see that you submitted a support request on this issue. If you followed the instructions there to transfer your domain to another registrar, then you should have received email confirmation of this. If not, then you should verify that your admin email for your domain is correct. You can do this by goin
... See more
Hello Chris,

I see that you submitted a support request on this issue. If you followed the instructions there to transfer your domain to another registrar, then you should have received email confirmation of this. If not, then you should verify that your admin email for your domain is correct. You can do this by going to http://www.proz.com/?sp=host/info and clicking the link "Manage my domains."

If you have any other questions, please just let me know.

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

C Greene
C Greene  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:32
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Aug 15, 2013

Thank you Maria - that was indeed where the problem was - my admin email was a very old one!

I have now changed it and hopefully I will get a new confirmation email.

Kind regards
Chris

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Authorising domain transfer

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »