Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 19:39
English to German
+ ...
Sep 27, 2004

I need feed back from you all.
Hi all!
I have been working on a website for a while, and request you to look up and tell me your impression.
I have developed my site further, could you please take a look at it. I mean the first 2-3 pages are to be filled as you probably know.But the webdesign is full, and tell me, what you think about it. You just might find it useful. I am offer
... See more
I need feed back from you all.
Hi all!
I have been working on a website for a while, and request you to look up and tell me your impression.
I have developed my site further, could you please take a look at it. I mean the first 2-3 pages are to be filled as you probably know.But the webdesign is full, and tell me, what you think about it. You just might find it useful. I am offering affliateship aswell.
http://www.tle-services.com , yes that is my site.Now I am confronted with the trouble of finding traffic for it. Any hints and useful suggestions are much appreciated.
Rgds,
Brandis
Collapse

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 20:39
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Sieht gut aus, aber der Eigentümer fehlt Oct 30, 2004

Ich sehe nirgendwo den Verantwortlichen für die Seite. Und als Kunde wüsste ich gern einen Ansprechpartner anstelle von "wir".

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 19:39
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I didn´t believe in intro. personal names Oct 30, 2004

Hello Heinrich,
As my site is supporting a closed group of individuals, involving various talents ( I mean not limited to translation alone) I thought it is better not to mention personal names. Would it according to your opinion make any difference,if names were to appear on the site.
Regards,
Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

my site is almost up

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »