https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/24029-i_am_making_use_of_prozcom_hosting.html&phpv_redirected=1

I am making use of Proz.com hosting
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 18:26
English to German
+ ...
Aug 21, 2004

Hi! I need your impression, which would certainly help me to understand and improve this site.I am using proz.com hosting and could come sofar within 3 days.
Rgds,
Brandis
link - http://www.tle-services.com/phpbb

Ozethai
Ozethai  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 02:26
Thai to English
+ ...
Impressed! Aug 21, 2004

You can do THAT in 3 days???

I've got access to Proz.com hosting for almost 3 months now I still don't know how to begin!

I must say I am impressed!

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Actually I had started totally elsewhere Aug 21, 2004

OzeThai wrote:

I've got access to Proz.com hosting for almost 3 months now I still don't know how to begin!

Hi! Originally I was working seriously on DreamWeaver, downloaded apache Webserver(running locally)but I was confused whether to take a coldfusion server model or not, since most of my friends said cold fusion is very good. Well, I looked around in the Web and again searched Proz.com portal for possible solutions, this was sometime before I got into the hosting systems ( for a long time I didn´t register or realize that my membership gets me free domain). It was by chance I got there and read that the proz.com is based on PHPBB model, I was into PHPBB sometime back and following all arguments and what is going on, simultaneiously collecting material on PHP, apache, MySql etc., till about 3-4 days back I was still working with DreamWeaver and a few other web/screen designing tools ( a half finished result is at http://www.tle-services.com, I shall finish this also). Now this morning everything seemed to be ok, went for a walk, and tried to logon, didn´t go, frustrated as I was cancelled the whole database and reinstalled it anew. Result is what you see now. Believe me the first run is difficult, carefully note down what you have done, and bingo, second round is better. Start with the other modules. I shall improve it further, invite members or tell friends to join etc.,
Rgds,
Brandis

[Edited at 2004-08-21 21:02]

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
now check again Sep 27, 2004

OzeThai wrote:

I need someone to see and give me a feedback. Here I have introduced something new.
I have developed my site further, could you please take a look at it. I mean the first 2-3 pages are to be filled as you know.But the webdesign is full, and tell me, what you think about it. It could be that you just might have found a solution for yourself.
Rgds,
Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I am making use of Proz.com hosting

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »