Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:54
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 28, 2011

Hi, I usually click on my name and I have access to my hosting and Cpanel, from there I go to my webmail. But today I have not been able to do so. No settings have been changed at my pc, as far as I know. What might be wrong'

Regards

Clarisa

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Are you trying to get to the "My hosting" page? Jul 28, 2011

Hello Clarisa,

What do you mean exactly with "I usually click on my name"? I ask you this because clicking on your name at the top of any site page should re-direct you to your profile, not your hosting and Cpanel.

Now, mousing over your name you will be given the option to go to the "My hosting" page, where you will be able to access your "[Control panel]" and your "[Web
... See more
Hello Clarisa,

What do you mean exactly with "I usually click on my name"? I ask you this because clicking on your name at the top of any site page should re-direct you to your profile, not your hosting and Cpanel.

Now, mousing over your name you will be given the option to go to the "My hosting" page, where you will be able to access your "[Control panel]" and your "[Webmail]". Can you confirm http://www.proz.com/?sp=host/info is where you are trying to get?

Thanks in advance,

Lucia
Collapse

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:54
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
You are right... I should have mouse over my name! Jul 28, 2011

It seems that my mouse was not working properly. I restarted my pc and when I moused over my name the site access window came back!

Thanks Lucia.

Clarisa

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Glad to know it's working, Clarisa! Jul 29, 2011

Just let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't access my CPanel

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »