Thread poster: Rodrigo Mencía
Rodrigo Mencía
Rodrigo Mencía  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 1, 2010

Hi, I realised that yesterday I exceeded like 30 mb my monthly bandwith, but yesterday it was 30th and today is the 1st and I got my website down!

The message is:

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

I don't understand why it's not working now, as it's already October and CPanel shows that I have 0/1000 MB used these month.... See more
Hi, I realised that yesterday I exceeded like 30 mb my monthly bandwith, but yesterday it was 30th and today is the 1st and I got my website down!

The message is:

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

I don't understand why it's not working now, as it's already October and CPanel shows that I have 0/1000 MB used these month.

Please, this is urgent.
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Thank you for submitting a support request Oct 1, 2010

Hi Rodrigo,

I see you have submitted a support request. This helps the support team to provide prompt assistance. I will check the issue and reply you there.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (URGENT!)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »