https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/178405-authorization_key_epp_code.html&phpv_redirected=1

Authorization key (EPP code)
Thread poster: Tina Colquhoun
Tina Colquhoun
Tina Colquhoun  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:19
Danish to English
+ ...
Aug 21, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find my authorization key (EPP code)? I want to move my website away from Proz and need this key.

Kind regards
Tina

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:19
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
A support ticket? Aug 22, 2010

Tina Colquhoun wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find my authorization key (EPP code)? I want to move my website away from Proz and need this key.

Maybe you want to ask Proz.com via a support ticket? I think your current ISP (i.e. Proz.com) should be able to give you that code.

[Edited at 2010-08-22 06:04 GMT]

Tina Colquhoun
Tina Colquhoun  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:19
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
They should do, but they are not Aug 23, 2010

Hi Tomas

Thanks.

Yes, they should be able to, and I opened a ticket four days ago (!) and I have still not received a satisfactory answer.

The hosting 'service' from Proz has been so poor, so full of glitches and faults and downtime and e-mails gone astray/being ridiculously delayed, that I have decided to move before this costs me even more than it already has.

Grrrr
Tina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Authorization key (EPP code)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »