Authorization key (EPP code)
Thread poster: Tina Colquhoun
Tina Colquhoun
Tina Colquhoun  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:10
Danish to English
+ ...
Aug 21, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find my authorization key (EPP code)? I want to move my website away from Proz and need this key.

Kind regards
Tina

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:10
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
A support ticket? Aug 22, 2010

Tina Colquhoun wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find my authorization key (EPP code)? I want to move my website away from Proz and need this key.

Maybe you want to ask Proz.com via a support ticket? I think your current ISP (i.e. Proz.com) should be able to give you that code.

[Edited at 2010-08-22 06:04 GMT]

Tina Colquhoun
Tina Colquhoun  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:10
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
They should do, but they are not Aug 23, 2010

Hi Tomas

Thanks.

Yes, they should be able to, and I opened a ticket four days ago (!) and I have still not received a satisfactory answer.

The hosting 'service' from Proz has been so poor, so full of glitches and faults and downtime and e-mails gone astray/being ridiculously delayed, that I have decided to move before this costs me even more than it already has.

Grrrr
Tina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Authorization key (EPP code)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »