Website page does not display correctly when using Internet Explorer 7 (Staff: checking)
Thread poster: Konstantin Chernoukhov
Konstantin Chernoukhov
Konstantin Chernoukhov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 05:04
Member (2008)
English to Russian
Mar 23, 2010

Hello everyone,

I just observed my Web site's section Colleagues&Partners at the page http://www.professional-translations-service.com/blank_page.php is showed incorrectly while browsing it with Internet Explorer 7. This section is on the right of the previous section while it should be below it. What can I do to fix that? The same time everything is OK for IE8
... See more
Hello everyone,

I just observed my Web site's section Colleagues&Partners at the page http://www.professional-translations-service.com/blank_page.php is showed incorrectly while browsing it with Internet Explorer 7. This section is on the right of the previous section while it should be below it. What can I do to fix that? The same time everything is OK for IE8 and Firefox.

Thanks in advance.
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Checking for possible causes and solutions Mar 23, 2010

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce the problem you mention with Internet Explorer, version7, and the "Colleagues&Partners" section of your website.

Let me check with developers to see what can be done.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Lucia

Konstantin Chernoukhov
Russian Federation
Member (2008)
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
Another problem Mar 24, 2010

ProZ SiteCreator sign is not visible when using Internet Explorer 7 or 8. There is "x" instead it.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
What do you mean by "SiteCreator" sign"? Mar 25, 2010

Hi Konstantin,

I apologize for the delay in my reply.

Konstantin Chernoukhov wrote:

ProZ SiteCreator sign is not visible when using Internet Explorer 7 or 8. There is "x" instead it.

I am afraid I will have to ask you for more details to detect this issue. Could you please explain what you mean by "SiteCreator sign"? This should help me look into this further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lucia

Konstantin Chernoukhov
Russian Federation
Member (2008)
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
It was before Mar 25, 2010

Lucia wrote:

Konstantin Chernoukhov wrote:

I am afraid I will have to ask you for more details to detect this issue. Could you please explain what you mean by "SiteCreator sign"? This should help me look into this further.

Lucia

Hi Lucia,

My site was created using the ProZ SiteCreator tool. I meant the SiteCreator logo displayed by default at the left lower corner of my website's each page. It's optional feature and I had specified do not display it some times ago. I forgot that. But I really saw the "x" sign in place of the ProZ SiteCreator logo recently! At that everything is OK now - both the logo and the sign are absent. It's so strange!

Thanks for your help!

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Thanks for clarifying, Konstantin Mar 25, 2010

I will ask developers to take a look at this too when investigating the issue with the "Colleagues&Partners" section of your website just to make sure everything is working as it should with the SiteCreator logo settings.

Thanks for your patience

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website page does not display correctly when using Internet Explorer 7 (Staff: checking)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »