Thread poster: irishpolyglot
irishpolyglot
irishpolyglot
Ireland
Local time: 07:22
French to English
+ ...
Apr 21, 2008

My site ( www.irishpolyglot.com ) is down. I can't access it through any browser or log in via an ftp program. What's going on? How do I resolve the problem? I am making important updates today and I need to site to be visible. Please advise...

Christine Schmit (X)
Christine Schmit (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to French
+ ...
same problem Apr 21, 2008

I have the same problem, my website and email hosted by ProZ are down, they seem to be having a server problem. I have submitted a support request, so the staff should be aware of the problem. It has happened in the past and was always resolved quite quicky.

Christine

irishpolyglot
irishpolyglot
Ireland
Local time: 07:22
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ok it's working now Apr 21, 2008

Thanks for that Christine. Now it's working. I see they solved the problem quickly; it's good to know they usually do.

Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Italian to English
mine still isn't working Apr 21, 2008

My webmail still isn't working. Any news? I'm quite desperate.

Jennifer

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Site down

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »