parolista  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:54
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Dec 2, 2009

Hello,
Having found out that the buses all stop around 7pm, I shall be forced to take a taxi from Nice Ville station to the Maison du Séminaire where I am booked to stay.
The taxi company tell me that it will cost around €20.00 one way.
Is anyone else arriving around 10.25pm at the station? 5I arrive with the TGV from Valence)
who would be interested in sharing?
Angela Sheard
Romans-sur-Isère, france.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-
... See more
Hello,
Having found out that the buses all stop around 7pm, I shall be forced to take a taxi from Nice Ville station to the Maison du Séminaire where I am booked to stay.
The taxi company tell me that it will cost around €20.00 one way.
Is anyone else arriving around 10.25pm at the station? 5I arrive with the TGV from Valence)
who would be interested in sharing?
Angela Sheard
Romans-sur-Isère, france.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-10-22 12:53 GMT]
Collapse

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:54
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
There are night buses Dec 2, 2009

Hello,

If you look here: http://www.lignedazur.com/horaires_ligne/
you'll find the night buses (Noctambus). I'm not sure which one(s) you want but I imagine you can get there by bus if no-one comes up with a lift.

Bonne route.
Sheila

parolista
parolista  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:54
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Late transport. Dec 3, 2009

Thank you, Sheila. (I wasn't asking for a lift, just wondered if anyone arriving around the same time by train would share a cab.)
I chose the TGV over my own car thinking it would be easier and safer (it's no quicker) but hadn't realized the venues are so spread out (usually walk everywhere).
Bon voyage to you.
Angela.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Nice conference 2009: Transport late evening to Maison du Séminaire

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »