How to search translation companies by keywords?
Thread poster: Seula Yun
Seula Yun
Seula Yun  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 02:18
Member (2017)
English to Korean
+ ...
Jan 15, 2018

Hi everyone,

I am having difficulty finding translation companies by keywords. I have tried to search translation companies by using advanced filters. But I can not get a result I was looking for.

For example, I searched companies by keywords that a company I work with has in its profile, I can not find the company on the list

Am I doing something wrong? or Is there anyone can tell me how to do it properly?

Thank you...
See more
Hi everyone,

I am having difficulty finding translation companies by keywords. I have tried to search translation companies by using advanced filters. But I can not get a result I was looking for.

For example, I searched companies by keywords that a company I work with has in its profile, I can not find the company on the list

Am I doing something wrong? or Is there anyone can tell me how to do it properly?

Thank you
Collapse

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:18
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Try searching for the keywords alone Jan 15, 2018

Hello Seul,

Thank you for reporting this. I made a test search for the keyword you're searching and found that there no Business members in the list of results. If you are also searching for Business members, you will get no results from your search. Try making a search for the keyword exclusively and you should get results.

If you want to compare specific data on results and who you are looking for, and would rather not
... See more
Hello Seul,

Thank you for reporting this. I made a test search for the keyword you're searching and found that there no Business members in the list of results. If you are also searching for Business members, you will get no results from your search. Try making a search for the keyword exclusively and you should get results.

If you want to compare specific data on results and who you are looking for, and would rather not share it publicly, you can submit a support request, or contact me directly at [email protected] . Thank you.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

Seula Yun
Seula Yun  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 02:18
Member (2017)
English to Korean
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
How do i make a search for the keyword exclusively? Jan 15, 2018

Alejandro Cavalitto wrote:

Try making a search for the keyword exclusively and you should get results.

Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for helping me out.
I wish I could know how to make a search for the keyword exclusively. Please let me know how to do it.

Thanks alot

[Edited at 2018-01-15 17:13 GMT]

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:18
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Just make sure it is the only search criteria Jan 15, 2018

Hello Seul,

You can make a search by keywords by making sure it is the only search criteria when making a search. You can uncheck all other criteria at the moment of making a search.

Hope this explains. Please let me now if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to search translation companies by keywords?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »