ProZ.com API - Ruby client
Thread poster: ..... (X)
..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 17:09
Feb 4, 2015

I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this, but I couldn't find a forum related to the ProZ.com API.

I have released a Ruby client for the ProZ.com API. Not sure if there are any Ruby developers on ProZ, but on the off-chance I thought I would post it here.

The Ruby client can be found on GitHub here.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 04:09
SITE STAFF
Thanks, Kevin! Feb 4, 2015

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sharing this, it's much appreciated. I'll link to your client library from the API documentation.

For anyone interested in experimenting with the ProZ.com API, please check out the API documentation and then send an email to [email protected] to request access.

Thanks!

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com API - Ruby client

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »