Discussion about Sin telaraña en las pupilas: "Frases de Oliverio Girondo" in Spanish to Arabic - Entry #15460

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of individual entries » "Discussion about Sin telaraña en las pupilas: "Frases de Oliverio Girondo" in Spanish to Arabic - Entry #15460".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of individual entries page and participate in this discussion from there.

Noura Tawil
Noura Tawil  Identity Verified
Syria
Local time: 05:51
Member (2013)
English to Arabic
This is machine translation.. Apr 3, 2014

.. and a very bad one, too!

kassidi
kassidi  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:51
Spanish to Arabic
+ ...
Increíblemente inaceptable! Apr 30, 2014

Primero es una traducción automatizada.. Creo que es babylon .. aunque google tampoco se salva.
Y luego, ¿cómo puede una persona publicar tanta barbaridad en una página dedicada a traductores profesionales?
¡Increíble!

Mohamed Kamel
Mohamed Kamel  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 04:51
English to Arabic
Pure machine translation! Aug 3, 2014

This is my first time to check this and I can say this is pure machine translation. The translator just copied/pasted and didn't even edit this machine translation! I think this is not allowed here and this translator should be punished for doing that! Well, that's my opinion!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Sin telaraña en las pupilas: "Frases de Oliverio Girondo" in Spanish to Arabic - Entry #15460

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »