Discussion about Sin telaraña en las pupilas: "Frases de Oliverio Girondo" in Spanish to Arabic - Entry #15460

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of individual entries » "Discussion about Sin telaraña en las pupilas: "Frases de Oliverio Girondo" in Spanish to Arabic - Entry #15460".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of individual entries page and participate in this discussion from there.

Noura Tawil
Noura Tawil  Identity Verified
Syria
Local time: 05:28
Member (2013)
English to Arabic
This is machine translation.. Apr 3, 2014

.. and a very bad one, too!

kassidi
kassidi  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:28
Spanish to Arabic
+ ...
Increíblemente inaceptable! Apr 30, 2014

Primero es una traducción automatizada.. Creo que es babylon .. aunque google tampoco se salva.
Y luego, ¿cómo puede una persona publicar tanta barbaridad en una página dedicada a traductores profesionales?
¡Increíble!

Mohamed Kamel
Mohamed Kamel  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 04:28
English to Arabic
Pure machine translation! Aug 3, 2014

This is my first time to check this and I can say this is pure machine translation. The translator just copied/pasted and didn't even edit this machine translation! I think this is not allowed here and this translator should be punished for doing that! Well, that's my opinion!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Sin telaraña en las pupilas: "Frases de Oliverio Girondo" in Spanish to Arabic - Entry #15460

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »