Montreal conference 2007 - General Discussion
Thread poster: Rebekka Groß (X)
Victoria Novak
Victoria Novak  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:33
English to Russian
+ ...
Cours d'initiation à SDL Trados Aug 7, 2007

Should this programme be already installed on my computer or I do not need it for training.

Thanks,

Victoria

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:33
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
You'll need Trados installed Aug 8, 2007

Victoria Novak wrote:

Should this programme be already installed on my computer or I do not need it for training.

Thanks,

Victoria

Hi Victoria

As this will be a hands-on training, you would need a demo verison of Trados on your computer. Please keep an eye out in the conference forum as there should soon be a separate thread run by the trainer where those interested in registering for the training can ask questions.

Regards

Rebekka

Victoria Novak
Victoria Novak  Identity Verified
English to Russian
+ ...
Thank you, Rebekka! Aug 8, 2007

It would be great to have a separate thread run by the trainer

Rebekka Groß (X)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Certificate of attendance Sep 5, 2007

You'll be pleased to know that everyone attending the conference will be able to download a certificate of attendance via their profile after the event. We'll let you know when they are ready for download at the appropriate time.

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Inscrivez-vous à nos powwows ! Sign up for our powwows! Sep 11, 2007

Powwow avant-congrès

Ce powwow aura lieu la veille du Congrès régional de ProZ.com à Montréal.

Ce powwow aura lieu au bistro Le Deux Pierrots, une boîte à chansons québécoise située dans le Vieux Montréal, à 104 rue St-Paul Est, (514) 861-1270.

Voici un bel article pour vous donner
... See more
Powwow avant-congrès

Ce powwow aura lieu la veille du Congrès régional de ProZ.com à Montréal.

Ce powwow aura lieu au bistro Le Deux Pierrots, une boîte à chansons québécoise située dans le Vieux Montréal, à 104 rue St-Paul Est, (514) 861-1270.

Voici un bel article pour vous donner une bonne idée de ce bistrot divertissant !

Veuillez vous inscrire pour démontrer votre intérêt. Vous pouvez assister à ce powwow même si vous ne participez pas au congrès.

Pre-conference powwow

This powwow takes place on the eve of the ProZ.com Regional Conference in Montreal.

This powwow will be held at Le Deux Pierrots, a québécois boîte à chansons located in Old Montreal, at 104 rue St-Paul Est, (514) 861-1270. Here is a review to give you an idea of what fun this place can be!

Please sign up to show your interest. You do not have to attend the conference to come to this powwow.

Party après-congrès

Ce powwow aura lieu le dernier jour du Congrès régional de ProZ.com à Montréal.

Ce powwow aura lieu au restaurant Bâton Rouge, 1050 de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Y8

Tel: 514.931.9969

Ce restaurant offre des plats variés y compris poissons, salades, pâtes et mets végétariens ainsi que les vedettes de leur menu, les côtes levées et biftecks grillés sur charbon de bois. Cliquez ici pour voir le menu.

Veuillez vous inscrire pour démontrer votre intérêt. Vous pouvez assister à ce powwow même si vous ne participez pas au congrès.

Post-conference party

This powwow takes place on the last day of the ProZ.com Regional Conference in Montreal.

This powwow will take place at Bâton Rouge restaurant, 1050 de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Y8 Tel: 514.931.9969

The Bâton Rouge offers a varied menu including fish, salads, pastas, vegetarian dishes as well as its trademark steaks and ribs.

You may see the menu here.

Please sign up to show your interest. You do not have to attend the conference to come to this powwow.

[Edited at 2007-09-11 21:14]
Collapse

ModusVivendi (X)
ModusVivendi (X)
Local time: 09:33
English to French
Cours d'initiation à Trados Oct 13, 2007

Hi:
The session fees for this training has been charged 2 times from my credit card. I tried to contact (2 times too) the accounting department: no answer.
Could somebody help me resolve this problem?
Thanks!

Rebekka Groß (X)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
replied by e-mail Oct 16, 2007

Maryline Dhellemme wrote:

Hi:
The session fees for this training has been charged 2 times from my credit card. I tried to contact (2 times too) the accounting department: no answer.
Could somebody help me resolve this problem?
Thanks!

Hi Maryline

I've replied to your post directly by e-mail.

Regards

Rebekka

ModusVivendi (X)
ModusVivendi (X)
Local time: 09:33
English to French
Thank you! Oct 16, 2007

Thank you very much, Rebecca

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Montreal conference 2007 - General Discussion

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »