Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:23
German to English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2003

Dear Staff,

I\'ve already checked the site status and homepage etc., but could not find any info relating to the following:

About 45 mins ago, I tried to regrade two easy questions to the pro level. Then when I checked the pro page, they had vanished.

Both Qs were German-Eng, one was \"drehfest\' the other \'drehversetzt\' (if my memory serves me right).

You might want to look into this.

Sec
... See more
Dear Staff,

I\'ve already checked the site status and homepage etc., but could not find any info relating to the following:

About 45 mins ago, I tried to regrade two easy questions to the pro level. Then when I checked the pro page, they had vanished.

Both Qs were German-Eng, one was \"drehfest\' the other \'drehversetzt\' (if my memory serves me right).

You might want to look into this.

Secondly, now that the layout has been changed (and the tick boxes added), I can no longer find \"your questions\" and \"your answers\". Where have you hidden them?

Regards all round,

Cilian
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
I can see them... Feb 11, 2003

...they\'re both in GER>ENG Pro (check under \"PRO - Your Pairs\", a bit further down, since they were asked at 1037am this morning.

\"Your questions\" / \"Your answers\" is under the field group for the search criteria on the \"Search (&Your Q/A)\" tab (hence the name *g*).

Problem solved, I hope?

Gruß Ralf

Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Ralf, Feb 12, 2003

okay, so maybe (just maybe) I was imagining things w.r.t disappearance of terms. I could have sworn...

Thanks for info regarding \"your Q&A\" (but was this info publicized anywhere - i.e. am I the only eegit who missed \'em?).

Ciao,

Cilian

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
No special announcement... Feb 12, 2003

Quote:

Thanks for info regarding \"your Q&A\" (but was this info publicized anywhere - i.e. am I the only eegit who missed \'em?).

There was no separate announcement - this change was implemented (rather speedily, I must say) following some discussions both in the forums and on the moderators\' lists. I expect the ProZ.com team to add some more detailed descriptions as they go along, but welcome their decision to ... See more
Quote:

There was no separate announcement - this change was implemented (rather speedily, I must say) following some discussions both in the forums and on the moderators\' lists. I expect the ProZ.com team to add some more detailed descriptions as they go along, but welcome their decision to release the new structure without waiting for the documentation.

BTW I don\'t think you were the only one searching - if I\'m not mistaken, the very first version did not have the \"+ Your Q&A\" addition on the tab.

Best regards, Ralf ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questions seem to disappear altogether when made easy/pro

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »