I paid to renew my Platinum level on 1st Jan and I\'m still a plain member on screen.
Thread poster: mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 3, 2003

Can this be due to the holidays or what?

Has anybody experienced such a problem?

I have mailed ProZ Support with no answer...

And what\'s worst, there are some paid services I am not able to use if I\'m not Platinum (biddings, blueboard, for ex.)

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-01-03 23:40]

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 15:13
German to Romanian
+ ...
You can use the features by spending Browniz Jan 3, 2003

Until your membership is updated, you can use your Browniz to use those services. Click on your BrowniZ points, to see how you can get them.

HTH

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 09:13
SITE FOUNDER
How did you pay? If by paypal, what email? Jan 3, 2003

Please write via my profile page...

Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Problems with payment? Jan 3, 2003

I renewed my membership also, although I had a terrible time making an online credit card payment. Finally paypal went through on the 31st of December, or at least said that it accepted my payment. However, there is nothing on the site that shows that it went through. Today was my final day to renew, using Browniz that have not been deducted either. I guess that I will just have to wait to see if I am still Platinum tomorrow!

Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
I waited 2 weeks for upgrade Jan 3, 2003

Hi there,

I upgraded from Premium to Platinum November last year (I think). I waited about 2 weeks before my membership was at last upgraded.

I paid by PayPal and according to my account at PayPal the money transfer has been completed one day after payment.

I do not know why it took Proz that long to finally upgrade to Platinum. I even sent an email with all the details about the payment, however, it didn\'t seem to speed up the p
... See more
Hi there,

I upgraded from Premium to Platinum November last year (I think). I waited about 2 weeks before my membership was at last upgraded.

I paid by PayPal and according to my account at PayPal the money transfer has been completed one day after payment.

I do not know why it took Proz that long to finally upgrade to Platinum. I even sent an email with all the details about the payment, however, it didn\'t seem to speed up the process.

Maybe Proz should consider to inform people about that beforehand. I know that there is a note saying that \"Payments by PayPal might take 2-4 days\".

However, there is a slight difference between 2-4 days and 2 weeks.

Regards,

Sonja
Collapse

Martine Etienne
Martine Etienne  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to French
+ ...
MORE THAN 8 WEEKS Jan 4, 2003

I had renewed my membership in augustus and made an international wire and send a copy of my renewal as asked. And It has taken more than 8 weeks to Proz to find my payment. But I must say that I have had contact with very gentle people trying to find their way in my problem. But it seemed to be very difficult.

Now it is over.

Thanks Proz staff..

Rob Albon
Rob Albon  Identity Verified
United States
Japanese to English
+ ...
Platinum Membership not updated Jan 4, 2003

Me to... I paid by credit card yesterday and still nothing, I can\'t bid or use other services. But, after looking at some other people here, I guess this is normal

mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Jan 4, 2003

I am Platinum!!!

Thanks Henry and staff!!!

Gayle Wallimann
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Me too! Jan 4, 2003

I\'m renewed. Thanks Proz staff.

Gayle Wallimann
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
I spoke too soon Jan 5, 2003

Sorry to say that when I logged in this morning to proz, I am no longer a platinum member, according to the site. However, my wallet shows that I have been renewed and that my payment was received by proz. Help!

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
Please be patient a bit longer Jan 8, 2003

We are having to wait on our credit card processor for some things...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I paid to renew my Platinum level on 1st Jan and I\'m still a plain member on screen.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »