Blank page appears instead of 'survey' (staff: 'problem resolved')
Thread poster: writeaway
writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2007

ProZ.com conference in France later this year?/Conférence ProZ.com en France cette année ?

A regional conference is being considered for France later this year. Would you be interested in attending?/Nous souhaiterions organiser une conférence régionale en France vers la fin de l'année. Souhaiteriez-vous y participer ?

Please take a moment to complete the survey now/
Merci de prendre un instant pour répondre à notre sondage »

When I click to s
... See more
ProZ.com conference in France later this year?/Conférence ProZ.com en France cette année ?

A regional conference is being considered for France later this year. Would you be interested in attending?/Nous souhaiterions organiser une conférence régionale en France vers la fin de l'année. Souhaiteriez-vous y participer ?

Please take a moment to complete the survey now/
Merci de prendre un instant pour répondre à notre sondage »

When I click to see the survey, all I get is a blank page. Is this my prob or is it a bug?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-20 19:05]
Collapse

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 00:22
English
Problem should be resolved now Apr 20, 2007

Hi Phyllis,

There was a temporary code problem yesterday morning that was causing the survey pages to show up as blank pages. The problem has been resolved and the surveys should be working again.

Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
Justin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blank page appears instead of 'survey' (staff: 'problem resolved')

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »