What is going on?
Thread poster: Susy Ordaz
Susy Ordaz
Susy Ordaz  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:44
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Nov 12, 2006

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum but there are few technical issues that I hope someone at Proz is looking into.

Firstly, I have been trying to get back to the home page for 3 days in order to access the Portuguese questions and every time I do so, it just keeps going back to the Nov. 9th page. Very annoying.

Secondly, why has the open (in red) lettering been removed from the Kudoz answers? I know other colleagues have also complained about this iss
... See more
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum but there are few technical issues that I hope someone at Proz is looking into.

Firstly, I have been trying to get back to the home page for 3 days in order to access the Portuguese questions and every time I do so, it just keeps going back to the Nov. 9th page. Very annoying.

Secondly, why has the open (in red) lettering been removed from the Kudoz answers? I know other colleagues have also complained about this issue. It was so much easier to keep an eye on our "open" answers.

And lastly, why hasn' the robot been attributing points to answers that have more than two agrees? I'm puzzled.
Collapse

Walter Landesman
Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 14:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
same here Nov 12, 2006

Susy Ordaz wrote:

I noticed that yesterday, on and off, November 9 for a while and November 12 some time later.
But it seems to be fine now. Some temporary bug, maybe. Somebody might have applied some antibiotic shoot already.

Susy Ordaz
Susy Ordaz  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:44
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I took your advice Nov 12, 2006

Hey Walter,

thanks for replying. I took your advice (helping the robot) I have many non-graded answers with more than 2 peer agreements but even so, no points....so I don't know what to do. Anymore suggestions?

Thanks
Susy

Walter Landesman
Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 14:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
check back Nov 12, 2006

Susy Ordaz wrote:

Hey Walter,

thanks for replying. I took your advice (helping the robot) I have many non-graded answers with more than 2 peer agreements but even so, no points....so I don't know what to do. Anymore suggestions?

Thanks
Susy

In order for the robot to act, questions should be rather old, let`s say more than 2 weeks old.

Besides, check if the asker has declined any of those answers. If the asked declines an answer, the Robot doesn`t work on that one.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is going on?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »