Thread poster: Branka Stankovic McCarthy
Branka Stankovic McCarthy
Branka Stankovic McCarthy  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 03:03
English to Serbian
+ ...
Nov 1, 2006

Current server time is 10:31GMT and the last job was posted at 6:27, the last Kudoz question I'm displaying was posted at 7:10. Somehow, I don't believe that no Kudoz questions were posted for over 3hrs.
I've tried refreshing, shutting down my browser and starting it up again, still nothing. I did manage to close one of my questions and it's now showing as closed.
Is it only me or has everyone gone on holiday without informing me....
See more
Current server time is 10:31GMT and the last job was posted at 6:27, the last Kudoz question I'm displaying was posted at 7:10. Somehow, I don't believe that no Kudoz questions were posted for over 3hrs.
I've tried refreshing, shutting down my browser and starting it up again, still nothing. I did manage to close one of my questions and it's now showing as closed.
Is it only me or has everyone gone on holiday without informing me.
Welcome to the Twighlight zone.

Branka
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Frozen in time

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »