Thread poster: Walter Landesman
Walter Landesman
Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 04:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 19, 2006

A few days ago I had about 1900 browniz when I went to sleep, but the following day I woke up with a negative amount of -562.

I placed a support ticket that was assigned to a staff member, but nothing has changed since, not even a note from him.

How can bowniz be negative? It is obviously some bug. Has this happened to anybody else?

In the meantime, I stopped participating in Kudoz until this browniz issue is solved. I don`t want to earn more browniz that
... See more
A few days ago I had about 1900 browniz when I went to sleep, but the following day I woke up with a negative amount of -562.

I placed a support ticket that was assigned to a staff member, but nothing has changed since, not even a note from him.

How can bowniz be negative? It is obviously some bug. Has this happened to anybody else?

In the meantime, I stopped participating in Kudoz until this browniz issue is solved. I don`t want to earn more browniz that might be lost afterwards. I want an explanation.

Hope it doesn`take long.

Walter
Collapse

Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 03:37
SITE STAFF
Looking into the issue Jul 19, 2006

Dear Walter,

Thanks for updating us on this issue.

As of right now, Nahun's looking into the ticket as I write this reply to you. As soon as he finds out what's going on, he'll reply here in this thread.

Thanks for being patient.

Regards,
Patrick Dotterer
ProZ.com Staff

Walter Landesman
Uruguay
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
so? Jul 20, 2006

Thank you Patrick.
But still no news from Nahun. And I still have negative browniz.

Shall I keep refraining from participating in kudoz and polls where I get browniz? How long? Is it so difficult to check details in my debited browniz points?

I would do it myself, but I don`t have access. The only details I can see are in Credited Browniz.

Is this happening to anybody else, or just me?...
See more
Thank you Patrick.
But still no news from Nahun. And I still have negative browniz.

Shall I keep refraining from participating in kudoz and polls where I get browniz? How long? Is it so difficult to check details in my debited browniz points?

I would do it myself, but I don`t have access. The only details I can see are in Credited Browniz.

Is this happening to anybody else, or just me?
Collapse

Alicia Casal
Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
My profile is ok Jul 20, 2006

I mean, i can t see Browniz in the new, but in the old one.

Walter Landesman
Uruguay
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Fixed Jul 20, 2006

Problem has been fixed. My browniz are back!

Thanks a lot, Nahun.

Walter

Nahun Silva (X)
Nahun Silva (X)  Identity Verified
zzz Test Language (1) to zzz Test Language (2)
Problem solved Jul 21, 2006

Hi all,

The problem is solved. Thanks Walter, without your help I wouldn't have been able to trace the problem.

Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Negative browniz

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »