Bug in "answer questions" - goes to wrong question!
Thread poster: Stuart Allsop
Stuart Allsop
Stuart Allsop  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 21:34
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 11, 2006

Over the last couple of days I have noticed a bug that pops up intermittently when answering questions. After you submit the answer, the system goes to a screen with the title "OK!
Your answer/comment has been recorded", but instead of showing the question that you answered, it shows the details for a totally different question.

... See more
Over the last couple of days I have noticed a bug that pops up intermittently when answering questions. After you submit the answer, the system goes to a screen with the title "OK!
Your answer/comment has been recorded", but instead of showing the question that you answered, it shows the details for a totally different question.

In my case, I answered question # http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1448282 , but after submitting the answer and getting the "OK!" message, what it actually displayed was question http://www.proz.com/kudoz/569216 , which is in Italian (I don't even speak Italian, let alone work on the pair!).

This has happened to me about once or twice per day over the last three or four days. At first I thought it was something I had done, but this morning I'm sure that all I did was hit "submit" and nothing else.
Collapse

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 20:34
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Same here Jul 25, 2006

This has happened to me a few times too recently.

Perhaps if we submit support tickets (I have) with the questions involved, it will help the programmers fix the bug.

All the best,

Nancy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug in "answer questions" - goes to wrong question!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »