Viktoria Gimbe
Viktoria Gimbe  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:48
English to French
+ ...
Jun 28, 2006

Dear all,

As the period during which I am not allowed to change my rates in my profile has expired, I wanted to change my rates, but there seems to be a bug.

First, I clicked on the language pair I wanted to change the rate for. Then, I got the page with the minimum rates. I entered the data and clicked the option to go to the next screen - I believe it was "Next". The page with the target rates comes up, and this is where the fun starts.

I can enter data i
... See more
Dear all,

As the period during which I am not allowed to change my rates in my profile has expired, I wanted to change my rates, but there seems to be a bug.

First, I clicked on the language pair I wanted to change the rate for. Then, I got the page with the minimum rates. I entered the data and clicked the option to go to the next screen - I believe it was "Next". The page with the target rates comes up, and this is where the fun starts.

I can enter data in the fields, but there is absolutely no option to confirm/validate the new rates. No OK button, no "Next", nada.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Collapse

Nahun Silva (X)
Nahun Silva (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:48
zzz Test Language (1) to zzz Test Language (2)
Can you try again? Jul 4, 2006

Dear Viktoria

I've tested the application and it worked for me, please try again and let me know if the problem persists.

Regards

Viktoria Gimbe
Viktoria Gimbe  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:48
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Works fine now! Jul 5, 2006

Thanks Nahun! It works like a charm now!

I am suspecting that, for some reason, the next button didn't load when I last tried.

Cheers!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't change rates in profile

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »