Can't uncheck display preferences - system bug?
Thread poster: HarryHedgehog
HarryHedgehog
HarryHedgehog
Germany
Local time: 03:37
German to English
May 28, 2006

I was playing around with the checkboxes ("Show questions...") to see how they affected the display, but then discovered to my dismay that they apparently cannot be unchecked. When I uncheck them and click "View questions (and save settings)", they're checked again when the screen refreshes.

Please fix this annoying bug.

Thanks,
HH

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
+ ...
Moved the topic... May 28, 2006

...to "Proz.com Bugs" forum.

HarryHedgehog
HarryHedgehog
Germany
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
You moved my post - how about fixing the bug? Jun 5, 2006

Or at least acknowledging that a fix is in the pipeline?

Prickly greetings,
HH

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Moderators cannot fix bugs Jun 5, 2006

Hi Harry,
Please note that Özden cannot fix the bug, nor can she make any statements regarding a fix.

ProZ.com moderators are volunteers helping to run the site and its communities, but we do not have direct access to the code. By moving your post, she assisted you in getting staff attention.

If you think this is a more urgent iss
... See more
Hi Harry,
Please note that Özden cannot fix the bug, nor can she make any statements regarding a fix.

ProZ.com moderators are volunteers helping to run the site and its communities, but we do not have direct access to the code. By moving your post, she assisted you in getting staff attention.

If you think this is a more urgent issue, why don't you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff?

Best regards,
Ralf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't uncheck display preferences - system bug?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »